How can your gifted 7th or 8th graders:
- Win a scholarship?
- Learn more about their strengths?
- Develop compelling evidence for why they need accelerated instruction?
- Be recognized for their academic prowess?
By participating in the Montana AGATE SAT Challenge!
Each year, Montana AGATE awards scholarships to Montana 7th & 8th graders who score high on the SAT test and recognizes dozens of students with an awards ceremony, motivational speaker and scholarship medals. It's our way of rewarding excellence and encouraging students to take an "out-of-level" test that will help them understand their strengths and how they compare to students in their grade in addition to the comparison to high school juniors and seniors supplied by the College Board report.
To compete, students must:
- Be enrolled in the 7th or 8th grade.
- Have scored at the 95th percentile or higher on a nationally normed test of aptitude or achievement or on one of the subtests, such as the math or verbal sections.
Follow these links to learn more:
SAT Challenge Newsletter 2020
SAT Challenge Application Information 19-20
SAT Challenge Flyer 19-20
SAT Challenge Report 2019
For more information
Joette Speake, SAT Scholarship Administrator, Montana AGATE
PO Box 2025, Colstrip, Montana 59323
Evening phone: 406-748-4137
Cell phone: 406-740-0548
Please contact Joette Speake to ensure that your child's scores have been sent to her.