What can you learn about gifted kids at the AGATE strand at MEA/MFT's conference? Lots!
Keynote presentation: Bob Bishop, from Boise. http://www.odysseylearningadventures.com/math-magic/ Neuro-magical Motivation in the Classroom, plan to learn lots about math and the Common Core State Standards!
Key Topics in Gifted & Talented Education:
- Gifted Students in the K-2 Classroom
- What Can AGATE Offer You?*
- Getting Started: A Gifted Program for Your School
- Differentiation in the K-8 Classroom
- Serving the Emotional Needs of the Gifted = SENG*
- What is Gifted?*
- The Brain Does Have Something To Do With Learning*
- Brain Rules*
- Just Say "Know" about Brain Research*
- Neuro-magical Motivation in the Classroom (presented by our keynote speaker)
- Mindset: Boost Achievemen & Fullfillment*
- Getting Gritty*
- Parenting the Gifted Student*
- Has Your Student Been Identified as GT!!!???*
- Help! My 1st Grader Reads at a 5th Grade Level!
- What's So Funny About Math?
- Creating Magical Moments in Math (presented by our keynote speaker)
- Math Gameology: Play to Learn (presented by our keynote speaker)
*Session most recommended for Parents of Gifted Students!